- Charge Sheet (Josef was charged under the Treachery Act)
- Summary of Evidence (taken on July 28 - witness statements)
- Copy of Exhibit 16 (torn fragments of disc code)
- Copy of Exhibit 17 (Josef's statement to Hinchley-Cooke taken on June 18, 1941.
- Copy of evidence to be given by Mr. L.W. Humphreys (radio expert - not present at Summary of Evidence)
31 July 2015
Today in 1941 - July 31 - German spy Josef Jakobs served with documents at Wandsworth Prison
Today in 1941, Lt. Col. William Edward Hinchley-Cooke visited Josef Jakobs at Wandsworth Prison. He served Josef with several legal documents: